Easy to install.
Even easier to love.
Gravwell Community Edition is available for free*! That's right, the power to extract insights from your data is a simple `apt install` away. Follow the quickstart instructions to get the CE installed. Then, use the form below to get your license file.
Now you can:
- Keep tabs on how many freeloaders are using your WiFi
- Analyze network traffic and DNS to figure out how much of your ISP bill is being spent serving you ads you didn't even want
- Monitor a swarm of systems with seemless collectd integration
- Catch your kids playing video games when they're supposed to be sleeping
- Collect Bro, Suricata, or other data to keep those hoodie-wearing hackers out of your network
- Keep tabs on all your IoT devices so you can be among the first who combat the robot uprising
- or analyze any data at all -- Gravwell is data agnostic so custom ingesters are as easy as filling out this form.
If you like using Gravwell and want to talk to someone about how you can use it at work, email email@example.com. Those guys love that kind of conversation.
* It feels bad to put an asterisk by free, but we gotta. There's a 2GB/day limit to what you can ingest and a couple premium features like data replication are disabled.
Every paid license of Gravwell comes with UNLIMITED data ingest.